Thursday, January 26, 2006

Fine, I'll Post Something

Background

So, I was sitting here minding my own business, surfing porn sites, sending anonymous and relentlessly inaccurate accusations about a variety of enemies to local news outlets, and Googling the neighbors when suddenly my email box lit up. Thousands of my fans simultaneously wrote, whining because I haven't posted anything lately.

Look, here's the deal. I normally only post when I've focused enough on a more-or-less single subject to actually make a respectable entry out of it. Focus is difficult at the best of times, being the flighty fucker that I am. When I don't do that, the entry tends to wander around like a word-association test, blundering around from subject to subject with nary a thread of logical association between them. This makes Gekko whine.

I note, however, that she did NOT whine over my last post. I don't know why, as it was totally opaque, mostly because it was designed to send a quick communique to this perverted sack of shit pedophile "Boy Lover". He's gone away now, and good fucking riddance. Anyhow, the post was just between us girls, so the rest of you weren't SUPPOSED to get it -- but I expected complaints anyhow.

(sigh) Can't win. Fine, I'll post something, and y'all are just gonna have to figure it out. Beginning, as all good things, with:



Redheads

Did I mention I have a thing for redheads? As I recall, only about 173 times, so you might have missed it.

Anyhow, blazin' babe of the day: Marg Helgenberger. Now, I don't care who you are, you make it this near 50 (she's 47-48) and still manage to look that good, you're doing OK. Now, understand that I realize she ain't "pretty" or "cute" like the current crop o' sandblasted, polished, pneumatic Hollywood bimbos. No, sir, buddy. This is a REAL woman, or at least a damned fine facsimile of same (she IS an actor, after all, so it might all be veneer and bullshit.)

She is stone sexy, an entire category which has apparently been overlooked or forgotten in the current slut-maggot culture of Hilton, Spears, and Lohan. Marg looks like she'd stand toe-to-toe with you as an equal in any argument or fight, laugh out loud at crude jokes, swap shots of Jack with the best of 'em, and stand back to back with you in a barroom brawl.

(I once expressed a similar opinion about Ex-Princess Fergie, the only semi-royal of any slightest value whatsoever, and whom I consider to be in the same category.)

Damn, they just don't make 'em like that anymore.




Religion O' Peace News: So What Are Them Wascally Waghaids Up To This Week?


Muslim Mommy Teaches The Fundamental Values Of The Religion O' Peace To Sprog


Ya' better not pout, ya' better not cry, Ashura's coming to town! Join in this celebration of death and blood with the Shia, the moderates of Islam. Follow the link for more pix of last year's Holy Celebration!

Meanwhile, back on the mainstream side of the Muslim tracks, we find that the animals have decided to whup a Jihad on Denmark and Norskiland because someone had the temerity to draw cartoons depicting their pedophile founder, and a couple of papers actually dared to print them. That ol' freedom of speech thing is a complete miss with these dickwads.

Congrats to the Danes, who are a buncho o' commies, but have for the moment shown some faint vestiges of balls. They've told the bomb-belt buttboys that they've got freedom of the press in Denmark, so they'd just as well suck it up and get over it. This has resulted in death threats against the newspaper and various government sorts and a recall of ambassadors from a variety of third-world sandpile shitholes (Saudi, Libya, et al). The Norwegians, on the other hand, have bent so far over backwards to apologize that they're now kissing their OWN asses.

Three of the cartoons are reprinted here, not because they're all that good, but just to piss off the Islamists and to stand in solidarity with anyone ELSE who pisses them off just for giggles (get the rest of them here):




Of course, none of these look anything like The Prophet (May Allah Pass Him Like A Kidney Stone). An historical drawing from life shows that most modern depictions are way off the mark:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, Lordy, I crack me up. And of course, I expect my Muslim brothers to share in the good humor. Seriously, though, The Prophet (May He Kiss Osama's Hemorrhoids), did stand still for a portrait between sessions of boffing his 9-year-old bride:

OK, let's see...reproduced pix that towelheads have already been rioting about, rendered their most holy Founding Maggot (May His Corpse Be Used As Pork Slop) as a cartoon camel jockey, and wrapped it up by identifying him as Satan...have I forgotten anything? Hmmm...nope think I got it all. Standing by for congratulatory memos from CAIR for taking this opportunity to show their misguided brethern the error of their ways.



News Headlines!

Political Integrity?

Former President Jimmy Carter says he's encouraged by the participation of Hamas in...Palestinian elections because the terrorist organization has political integrity.

Carter told CNN that Hamas may consist of "so-called terrorists," but added "there have been no complaints of corruption against [their] elected officials."
Carter conceded that some in Hamas "deny Israel's right to exist," but defended the group's legitimacy as a political party....
Every time I'm pretty well convinced that we ought to get on with it, stop fucking around, and just run the world to suit ourselves 'cause we're Just That Good, I'm reminded that we actually elected this hamster as PRESIDENT. Bleedin' Jeezus, how embarrassing is THAT?

Alito Tried To Kill The Pope, once Banged Dean Wermer's Ol' Lady, Abuses Newts!
In a report on the hearings for Supreme Court nominee Samuel Alito, Purdue University's student newspaper noted that Alito "told senators that good judges don't have an agenda, don't look for partisan outcomes and always 'do what the law requires'." Then the paper quoted him as saying "a judge can't have a preferred outcome in any particular case..." Then the article went on to say, "His motive for shooting John Paul in the abdomen on May 13, 1981, remains unclear."
Archer, I had no idea you wrote for Pudue University...




OK, then. Is that enough? Lessee, 1, 2, 3, 4,.....(mumble)......1191, 1192. Hmm, well, I was going for 1200 words, but that'll have to do. I'm done now...

Oh, yeah, y'all take a minute and drop by my old buddy's ex-site and let him know how much he'll be missed. It's the least I can do.

In Our Next Episode: I write a Gekko-Friendly (non-wandering) post...

4 comments:

  1. Ole Blue The Heretic01 February, 2006 17:01

    I tried to email your link home so I could read your site at home, and when I right click I got your message about stealing yout graphics! Hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that poor baby's face says it all...

    "why do I have to be Muslim?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. gekko (note proper spelling) does not whine.

    So the rilly funny thing about the Muslim outrage at the depictions of the Prophet is that a LOT of it comes from them thinking NO image of Mohammed should ever be created. This is based on a reading of the Q'ran (or however you spell it) where P-man presumably says "no image of me, dudes, lest ye fall into idolatry."

    'k. So what is idolatry? Worship of an idol. What is an idol? Well, it may be an image. It may be a person who is not God. What constitutes worship of same? Well, one indicator of worship is when you hold the person/image/object in such high esteem that it pretty much obscures or replaces God/Allah. Lotsa Xian fundies are hot on worshiping the Bible as The representation of God. Apparently a lot of Muslims think the Prophet and the Q book are hot shit and stray into worshiping them, more or less. IOW, idolatry.

    O ye hypocrites, vipers, and sons of vipers!

    Long's I'm rambling ... fix yer blog so that we can get to post comments without having to go through two clicks, AND when we get to the permalink page, have it go down *to* the comment section, so I don't have to wear my cute little sticky toes out scrolling through all those words you like to spew.

    Oh. And get a "remember me" thingie. Maybe haloscan instead of the lame blogger.com comment thinger.

    'k?

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!