That's one of the search strings I've logged which was used to find my blog and, I might add, one of the least offensive. Some of these things dive out way beyond weird. They's about a wad o' perverts out there on the ol' internet, and somehow my blog caters to them all.
Now, I "get" how stringing "nekkid redhead police ponytail" together gets here, what with my oft' expressed admiration for nekkid redheads combined with occasional references to Ponytailed Hot Policeperson Trish Ahrensfield. I even get how the string noted in the title gets here, since it probably relates to the Daniel Craig post of a month or two ago. I have no clue how "Doper Sheep and Sturgis Biker Bitches" turns up my blog. However, the real question is this:
WHO THE FUCK IS LOOKING FOR THIS STUFF?
Are there actually enough pix of nekkid redheaded ponytailed police persons displaying the goods to make the google search worthwhile? And if so, what mental process would one engage in to arrive at that question?
And, (this one I just gotta know): Which one of you sick puppies is boffing little black ducks? And is it any good?
In Our Next Episode: Free Porn Blue Balls Licking Purple Toenails Shaved Cats With Tats. (Bet THAT will bring in some interesting searches....)
"shaved" alone is sure to bring in the pervs. ;)
ReplyDeleteSome fuckstain in Teheran (dot gov!) got to my blog by looking for 10 year old girls. I should have saved it. Or something.
ReplyDeleteCYTOMEL AND CYNOPLUS NOW AVAILABLE
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Pharmamx.com Family!We invite you to visit us at www.pharmamx.com and find our great medicine prices. We provide serious and first class service to all our customers 24/7. If we do not carry a medicine you need just let us know and we will be more than glad to assist you!To show you our gratitude for past purchases and to offer you one more reason to continue purchasing with Pharmamx.com we are offering a limited time 30% discount included on all our medicines. We will keep on giving you the best price and service in the market. Welcome and enjoy your visit to Pharmamx.com.
So where's the pic of the naked red-headed policewoman in a ponytail? I love that shit.
ReplyDelete