Thursday, September 14, 2006

Montreal Shooter, Crocodile Hunter

Just haven't been around for a bit so thought I'd comment on the lead story for the day....

Montreal Nutjob Shoots The Place Up:

Damned good thing them Canuks have spent all these years passing the most restrictive gun laws you can find anywhere outside of Saudi or the EuroCollective. No telling HOW much damage this dickhead could have done if he'd had access to anything bigger than a slingshot.
([Indistinct Whispering From Off-Set]What's that? He had a fucking GUN?!?!? In TORONTO? Well, that's just not possible...that would have been ILLEGAL for Chrissakes. Check that and get back to me. And find out how this is Bush's fault while you're at it.)
So I hit the website this scrote was using to post his homicidal freakshow goth fantasies before he finally got bored and went human hunting. Surprise, surprise, his blog's been deleted. But all the people posting there today are horrified, HORRIFIED I say,that someone from their little goth/vampire/blood/deathworship community could be a shithead. The one expressing the most Molly Purebread Outrage uses this for an icon:


Mmmmmmm, yummie. Love a babe in red. Click on the icon to see her profile, read a bit of her journals. You prolly oughta have a strong drink and gird up your sense of humor before you go over there or she'll depress you to the point that YOU'LL take a large caliber weapon to yourself and/or your local Educational Facility.

Based on what I read on vampirefreaks.com, I can certainly see how they'd be outraged that one of their little number decided to .... uhmmm .... well, actually live like they say they do.

The Croc Guy:

Everyone's pretty sad*. Apparently he was just a hell of a guy. Thought I just ought to mention it. Respect and all.
*(Well, not everyone...his undertaker was overjoyed. He's been expecting for years that The Day finally arrived, he'd be out in the boonies in hip boots digging the bigger chunks of Stevie out of fresh crocodile shit. So, then, a little ray of sunshine, yah? Or "sting-ray of sunshine" if you prefer.

Oh, fuck you, don't give ME the stinkeye -- you laughed and you know it.)


In Our Next Episode: How To Take Apart A 80ci Harley Davidson Blockhead engine, and how much money to gather up and where to take it to get it put back together.

3 comments:

  1. Ole Blue The Heretic15 September, 2006 14:12

    The guy had a picture of himself with a weapon that was restricted by Canadian law, there is gun contorl for you.

    His site was freaky, I read through it yesterday, and the sad thing is that there are many like him all over myspace, ready to go over the edge.

    Vampire freak girl is one of those people who is not happy unless she is depressed.

    Looking forward to the next episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a fun game: let's all pick one person whom we would NOT express surprise over if s/he went psycho. I am so tired of hearing the "but he seemed like such a normal vampire" refrain.

    I'll choose my old boss, Tony G. What a fruitloop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have NO idea what the vampire story is all about. I don't watch news. I prefer to live in ignorance. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!