BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP) -- First lady Cristina Fernandez claimed victory in Argentina's presidential election Sunday, with early results and exit polls suggesting she had avoided a runoff and become the first woman elected to the post.
......
She has been compared to U.S. Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, who like her is a lawyer and senator who soldiered alongside a husband as he rose from small-state governor to his nation's presidency.
Really? Let's compare 'em:
OK, it's probably never been mentioned that I have a thing for redheads, and that I am not similarly smitten with trolls. Redhead babe wins. Prolly find out that she's an incompetent ice-box commie maladroit too, but at least you could jerk off to her for 4 years, or 8 if you put down the KY long enough to get her a second term.
Only other comparison I could come up with is that Bill still is looking to boff Fernandez at his first opportunity since he's never shagged a sitting president, never mind one that's a hot Argentinian redhead, while alternately, he was seen weeping like a child the last time Hillary grabbed his junk with erotic intent.
He's human after all.
In Our Next Episode: I post a bunch of nekkid pix of Christina, and y'all get to vote which ones are photoshopped and which are the ones I got in Buenos Aires back when we were bumming rides to the coast. (We were "just friends".)
I'd like to get Argentinian babe in a pair of chaps and go gaucho all over her ass...
ReplyDeleteObama can have all the Hillary he can handle.
Oh yeah, for all you peoplke stuck in cubicles, don't click that link if you value your low-paying, abusive-atmosphere, crapass job.
ReplyDelete