As a result, they're sawing the heads off of heretics again.
No, wait. I remember. That's the Muslim animals that do that when they get their noses out of joint. Catholics pretty much seem to be sticking to snotty letters to the magazine.
On the other hand, there's a total moral equivalence. It's practically the same thing, the snotty letters and screaming bloodthirsty homicidal psychotics. Both are simply indigenous cultural displays expected when one offends. And we dare to criticize the Religion O' Peace. I for one am ashamed of our parochial attitude.
In Our Next Episode: We discuss how the image bears no relevance to the real world anyhow; everyone knows that if a nun wants to get any action she has to dress up like an altar boy.
OMG, OMG. Oh. My.
ReplyDeleteYou have simply got to start posting more delicious pics of tasty manflesh, guy. Forget the the skanky redheads. I need guy butt.
Yeah, well, that may be the end of it. The wife is pretty annoyed that I even posed for that one.
ReplyDelete- AD -
Jayzus, AD, that's sick. He's a brunette...
ReplyDeleteHey, I've got nun asscrack on my blog so I win the perv contest...
There WAS a contest, wasn't there?
You lousy ATHEISTS are always finding fault with men and women of GOD. "For they are the Apple of my eye." * That is why we had 9-11 because of this kind of thing. So wake up America before it is too late.
ReplyDelete_____________
*Footnote: Bible!
That "Apple of mine eye" thinger has to do with the Jews. As with Satan ("the Snake at my Heel"), Christians ("the Grapes of the Harvest") and the Ayrabs ("the Dingleberry on mine Hemorrhoids") they are mentioned prominently throughout the Bible. However, they are often confused with Catholics.
ReplyDeleteReally.
Look it up.
- AD -
I have always known that Nuns are kinky. The advertisement just shows the truth about nuns
ReplyDelete