Sunday, January 1, 2012

And There Ya' Go - There's Your Redhead...

In the spirit of New Years, we were watching old episodes of "Twilight Zone" and ran across Elizabeth Montgomery when she was in her mid-twenties (her "achingly hot" period, about three years before her "witch you'd most like to motorboat" stint on TV) starring with Charles Bronson in an end of the world epic called "Two." 

They were soldiers on opposite sides of some unspecified war. Elizabeth's uniform was - very cool. This is as close as I can find to showing the whole thing:


...which is too bad. The rest of it consisted of a skirt and knee-high boots. Very "combat chic" combined with "naughty schoolgirl." Which, of course, lead to the question: Will the "naughty schoolgirl" look ever go out of fashion?


No. No it won't.

In Our Next Episode: Some other half-assed excuse to put up another redhead.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I take back every comment I made all these years that she wasn't as pretty/hot/cute as Barbara Eden. She just looked too housewifely dull as Samantha, y'know?

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!