Vacation was bitchin' cool. Tell you all about it soon...right now trying to get caught up on some other stuff, like trying to find my lawnmower in the undergrowth that used to be my lawn. For those of you currently in the heat wave, I just thought I'd let you know that there are other weather things going on. For example, we couldn't get to one of the places we wanted to get to because of the (literally) 3' of snow that had closed the road. In fact, all week we were never any place where the temp was higher than 85°.
Yes, I'm rubbing your nose in it. What good's vacation if you can't rag on the people who were stuck at home?
In Our Next Episode: Slide show from our trip. Estimated time: 3 hr 47 min (not counting piss breaks.) We can't get family or neighbors to sit through them anymore, so you're it. BONUS: The following is not from my vacation, (as far as you know,) but it has a redhead (yes it does, look closer) and tells a story anyhow. Most of which YOU have to fill in. I like those...

I like this story.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that woman in front couldn't afford to keep all of her internal organs. :-(
ReplyDelete