Saturday, December 1, 2012

So, That Went Well

 
Photobucket


So, got up to around 52,000 words for NaNoWriMo. Last night wrote another 3500, more or less. Word processor says a total of about 58,000, but I think it's overestimating. Woke up sleeping in the chair, said "Fuck This," and went to bed.

Did you notice which part didn't get done? Yeah. The part where I uploaded the whole shiteree to NaNoWriMo for credit.

So, today's the 1st. Guess that's what us pro writers call "Missing a Deadline," huh? Oh, yeah, and the 50-60K words contain about three useful nuggets. I may get a couple of short stories out of it...I'll let you know in a year or so if it was worth it.

In Our Next Episode: I need cuddled.
Why, yes. That will do nicely.

3 comments:

  1. Holy shit. Seriously?

    Jesus fuck.

    I guess it's that you wrote so much that matters more than that website's approval. But, fuhhhhhhhck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck the website. Short stories! Novels! Oo rah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!

    I made it too, but forgot to encrypt and upload before my trip to Norcal. Guess I was too exhausted, etc. Oh well.

    -Paula

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!