So, what else am I gonna do? A really short photo essay demonstrating how hard it is to shoot a picture at 60-70MPH on a motorcycle, that's what.
Or blow through two tanks of gas and 200-300 miles of back-country roads, whichever....
![]() |
| On the road, real life draining away into the deep background... |
![]() |
| "Objects closer than they appear" with side of right hand and foot - in short, a couple of random frames that turned up while I was trying to sort out where the shutter button was... |
![]() |
| Yet another random shot - closeup of various stuff that's deeply important to me on my cut. |
In Our Next Episode: Yeah, boring as shit. I know. But it was my first ride for awhile. Almost didn't come back at all. But I had a couple of projects I was responsible for that I'd left dangling for too long as it was...





I hope those redheads get to break free, too!
ReplyDeleteNice chunk of turquoise. Find it yourself? I love photos like that: So much texture and stuff to think about.
Oh, yeah, they're fine. Volunteers, doncha' know.
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked the picture - maybe I'll post some more...
I'd nag ya for slackin', but I've been doing the same, so hopefully we'll all motivate each other somehow to rev up and post more soon.
ReplyDelete