Tuesday, April 2, 2013

So, Anyhow....

Y'know, lately I can't seem to get my feet under me on the blogging thing. Not sure what the problem is. I suspect it's turned more into work than something that I do to take a break. Or I'm just bored, or spread too thin, or some fucking thing.

Pick one you like. At any rate, I've been feeling my age lately, and it feels like it's time to go do something else for awhile.

Yadda, yadda, yadda, yadda. The thing is this: My writing has just sucked lately. It even bores ME, and I usually amuse the shit out of myself. I don't know what the problem is.

Metal and leather are calling, so I'm going to go have a real life for awhile. My experience is that once I accumulate enough of that, the urge to write will overcome me, and then I'll waddle my fat ass back tothe computer and amuse myself again for a bit.

I hope so, anyhow. We'll see how it goes.



In Our Next Episode: It'll be in the future, so probably flying cars or something. I heard true redheads are going extinct, so there will probably be a bit about my efforts to ensure as many of them as possible are knocked up. You know - endangered species rescue. I'm practically an Earth First! radical for redhead rescue. Just doing my little bit for the future of the race, 'cause I care.

My First Rescue Project - Time To "Give Back"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!