Monday, July 15, 2013

Vacation


Going on vacation. Going to take a breath. Going to be offline for awhile, won't be checking in anywhere, won't be responding anywhere. Not that anyone here would likely notice. Never mind the fact that I only have about 5 people who ever look in here, I haven't exactly been a flowing font of writing, so I haven't been holding up my end of the contract.

My apologies to anyone who's (a) noticed or (b) gives a shit.

But I'm going to try to write some while I'm out and about. I've not got much hope that there's much left. Been a long stretch and I'm feeling kind of used up, so it's sorta poking in cold ashes the day after, seems like. Who knows. Maybe there's a spark back up in some hidden spot under that burned out stump.

(shrug)

We'll see.


3 comments:

  1. Get what you need, darlin'. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same from me, except for the darlin' part. Yeah, we do man-hugs out here, but, you know, totally optional. Two down.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!