"Quod Obstat Viae Fit Via" (What Obstructs The Way Becomes The Way)
I tried to comment from my phone. Because i knew it wouldn't work, my comment was, "No comment."Why on earth were you looking up "Captain Obvious?"
Wasn't sure whether you actually wanted a response because...IT'S OBVIOUS! (Hah! I crack me up.)Seriously, it was a teeny little research thing I was doing for a now-forgotten project I was working on that I just couldn't get to work out.It just struck me as funny. True, too. But, then, most funny stuff is.
Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!
I tried to comment from my phone. Because i knew it wouldn't work, my comment was, "No comment."
ReplyDeleteWhy on earth were you looking up "Captain Obvious?"
Wasn't sure whether you actually wanted a response because...IT'S OBVIOUS! (Hah! I crack me up.)
ReplyDeleteSeriously, it was a teeny little research thing I was doing for a now-forgotten project I was working on that I just couldn't get to work out.
It just struck me as funny. True, too. But, then, most funny stuff is.