Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Week #10: Truth Serum


And just like that, I'm caught up with my New Year's Day blogging resolution.

Now I'm wondering why I bother...ain't anyone reading this stuff anyhow. I checked StatCounter, and it's barely budged in months.

I have decided to convince myself that near-zero readership is a good thing, because this blog is for me, not anyone else, after which I shall utterly ignore nagging questions burbling up about why, if that's the case, I don't just shut this down and journal somewhere.

I'm tempted to zero this account and move on. Mitigating against that idea is that I'm on Ambien at the moment which means (a) my decision-making is likely pretty impaired (I've already deleted a HUGE email that didn't get sent); and, (b) in the morning, I'd suddenly discover this gone and won't remember what happened to it. It would be -- annoying.

And now I find I'm half-tempted to do it just because THAT would be funny. Self-inflicted practical jokes. I must be getting bored.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, well, keep it up anyway.

    Wait. I keep getting Ambien and Levitra mixed up. No wonder ... Never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably have more regular readers than I do. Most of my stalkers are gone. I go a coupla days with no hits. Doesn't matter. I gotta write, and I like that it could be viewed and I like the handful of all y'all who do take the time. Even when I have to beg you to visit. (ahem).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. I read this. No new redheads pix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEEEASE DOOOOON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    Good shit here, Slashman. Inspires me, sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!