Monday, September 14, 2020

Alternative

Was gonna write yesterday (Sunday). But Veronica was calling, and would not be ignored.

Selfish bitch.

So instead, I spent most of the day submerged in timeless meditative hours and unrolling miles indulging her.

Sidetracked again. Someday that will be the title of the story of my life.
Zen Session: A Few Hours In,
Ronnie Poses At The Red River
(Above Wichita Falls Headed For Waurika and Points North)

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna write almost every day, except something more urgent or interesting comes up. I could wish it's sometimes an old softail, but it never is or likely will be.

    Things to write about, too. For ex I'm clearing out my garage to make it more usable, and encountering bits and pieces of old projects that were set aside when I fell in love with an artist with children and decided to make a difference. Now that that is nearly flushed away, I'm finding shit to do, and it connects with someone I talked to at the flea market last weekend, and Burning Man culture which lives on despite lockdowns), and the crazy creative scientific / engineering shit it grew out of and is why I went there in the first place, etc etc etc.

    But, you know.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!