Monday, July 5, 2021

Not Blog Life

 So, where have I been? Well, one of my kids decided to ride down from Philly, and when I got off work a few days back, I went to meet him in Arkansas to give him some company on the last leg of his trip. We haven't seen him in a few months, so his mother got all excited and snatched up a camera when she heard us rumble into the neighborhood, resulting in the pic below.

Couple days on the road? Yeah, buddy. Then a lay out couple of days visiting and not doing shit. 

Y'know, having a not-blog life, that sort of thing. It's been pretty good.

The Kid (Left) And Me (Right)
Literally Within 30 Seconds Of Arriving Back Home


That's it -- you're 100% up to speed on EVERYTHING in my life now. Sorta.

1 comment:

  1. It's so great to spend time with our kids, isn't it? I'm looking forward to seeing both of my daughters AT THE SAME TIME next month! This is a rarity these days. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!