Rose (https://butimbeautiful.wordpress.com/) has pointed out that there was no way to subscribe to this blog.
There was an important reason for that, said reason being that I had my head up my ass and it just hadn't occurred to me to figure out how to do it.
As I told her, back in the old days I had subscribers who followed me on any of a variety of services, none of which I remember at the moment, and for some reason it just never dawned on me to make it easier on anyone. This is what happens when this "Modern Gadgets We Didn't Have Back In Aught-Six" stuff catches up with my long-since obsolete 6+ phone and other ancient-as-God old-fartery and makes me intersect with the real world.
Anyhow, there's now a subscribe button over on the right side, down below the "Blog Archive" chunk.
Proceed forthwith, should the mood move you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!