I noticed in the news this morning that Gigi Haddad, along with a large wad of other leading Celebrity Intellectuals, most of whom are a lot less fun to look at when they're nekkid, have dumped Twitter because Elon Musk has taken over.
Now I'm totally distraught because it's likely that she'll NEVER pay any attention to me if I don't dump Twitter also in solidarity with her, and just when I was making headway with her on Tinder, too. Well, someone who SAYS she's her, anyhow, and who am I to question?
Anyhow, the question is how do I overcome the faux pas of having dumped Twitter and Facebook as shit-clogged cesspools years ago? I don't even have a screen-shot to prove it. Do I have to start up a new account to cancel it so that Gigi doesn't fritter off to someone more woke?
I'm pretty distraught here. Any advice will be useful, thanks!
![]() |
| Gigi Being Socially Relevant |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!