Monday, November 29, 2004

Kittens?

Long day today, so short entry tonight. Better than none at all, yeah? Besides, this is two entries in two days, which works out to an estimated two more than I've had the last few months. One of my correspondents says my skull background should be replaced by kittens or some such. Right. Well, that ain't happening, but perhaps this closeup of a pussy (heh, heh, heh) will do for you. I know I liked it. Everything for my fans...do I try to please, or what?



In Our Next Episode: Cock pix. Fair's fair, after all.

1 comment:

  1. That's a very nice pussy. A very, very nice pussy. However, I think your refusal to gentrify your blog with kittens or daisies is nothing short of ornery. Every time I click into it, I get scared all over again with those sunglass-clad skulls or whatever they are glaring at me. You're lucky I adore you or I would punch you.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!