Tuesday, February 8, 2005

Jackson, Moore, A Babe Named Pam, And Porkin' The Short-Bus Jailbait

Y'know, this ain't a news blog. There're about a bazillion of those already, but sometimes, ya' just can't pass it up.



Item #1 -- An Interview With Michael Jackson's Mommy:

(FOXNews.com - The Big Story Weekend w/ Rita - Katherine Jackson Defends Her Son)



COSBY: Have you seen a change in him since he's been accused this time around? This has got to change somebody.



JACKSON: Yes, I've seen a change in him. He's not around children as much."

!!!!!Do I even have to say it?



Item #2: Clint and Mike -- A Love Story:
Clint Eastwood warns Michael Moore - Yahoo! Movies: "'Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression. But, Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you. I mean it.'"
He's fulla shit, Mike. You're not gonna let him jack around with your God given destiny to make controversial movies. Here's a camera disguised as a .44 mag. THAT'LL show that snotty twat. Oh, yeah, be sure to say "Draw, Eastwood, or I'll kill ya'." Should make for a great reaction shot you can use in your next opus. C'mon you chickenshit little turd. You ain't got a hair on your ass if you don't sneak into Clint's place at midnight to find out what he's up to...



Item #3: Baby Boffer Babe Boggles Blogger



FOXNews.com - U.S. & World - Tenn. Teacher Accused of Sleeping With 13-Year-Old Student: "Pamela Rogers Turner, 27, was charged Monday with 15 counts of sexual battery by an authority figure and 13 counts of statutory rape (search). All the charges involved the same boy."


ARE YOU SHITTING ME? Have you SEEN this woman? This ain't no wild-eyed, freakshow, ratty, psycho-bitch Mary Kay Letourneau-style skank. Well, maybe psycho -- most tasty blondes are -- but TELL me this hot piece couldn't have found a penis somewhere that wasn't attached to a child. What the FUCK was SHE thinking?



(OK, I shouldn't have generalized like that -- not "most hot blondes" -- should have been "most hot women". Sorry. But you gotta admit that blondes are the near-vertical, ice-glazed, double-black-diamond-run, out-of-control, scream-like-a-little-girl, through-the-trees-at-Warp-3 ski trail of relationships.)


Where was I? Oh,yeah, Pamela. So all I want to know is after she gets shipped off to the House O' Bimbo Correction, are they going to be selling the "new fish in prison" videos to pay for her defense? And where can I get a copy?



Item #4: Rape Of Special Education Student Covered Up By Liberal Maggot School Nurse With "Privacy" Concerns



OK, so what would YOU call it?
Parents sue school over alleged use of 'morning after' pill:



WORLAND, Wyo. (AP) -- Parents of a Worland High School student sued the school district, Washakie County and the state, saying their daughter, a 15-year-old special education student, was given a 'morning-after' pill to prevent pregnancy without their consent....the student approached a counselor at Worland High School in April 2004 and told her she'd had sexual relations with 23-year-old man. The counselor, Dawn Bellis, allegedly told Principal Hal Johnson about the assault, then got Johnson's permission to take the girl to the Washakie County Public Health office.



There, a nurse, Virginia Basse, gave the girl Plan B, the so-called "morning-after pill," to prevent the girl from getting pregnant.



The girl's parents were never notified, and the lawsuit alleges that Bellis told the girl she didn't have to tell her parents.
Why are we reading this story? Why isn't this headline "School Counsellor and Principal Jailed As Accessories To Statutory Rape"? Fucking maggots.



Where is the Worland Police Department (phone number 307-347-4253)? Where is the Washakie County Attorney (phone number 307-347-3115), or the Sheriff (phone number 307-347-2242)?



Small town chickenshits afraid to do what they're supposed to be doing, I imagine. Please tell me they're at least going to tag the 23-year-old now that they know he's been boffing the short bus tenderloin...or is that outside the scope of their competence, too?



So, how was your day?



In Our Next Episode: Not a single freakin' thing out of current events.

3 comments:

  1. Ole Blue The Heretic09 February, 2005 09:56

    Actually Eastwood is a Libertarian and was joking around with Moore. Although as much as Eastwood likes his privacy perhaps at the back of his mind that is what he was thinking! LOL
    Eastwood ran as a Republican in Carmel because the other guy was a democrat and Eastwood figured a republican would have a better chance. Eastwood thinks politicians are sorry Mother F's.
    Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you gotta admit that blondes are the near-vertical, ice-glazed, double-black-diamond-run, out-of-control, scream-like-a-little-girl, through-the-trees-at-Warp-3 ski trail of relationships.)That's it. I'm dying my hair black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Ole Blue The Heretic: Eastwood thinks politicians are sorry Mother F's.See why I love the guy?

    From PJ: "That's it. I'm dying my hair black."Oh, please, you know as well as I do that macho studs pay extra and go way out of their way for a shot at the double black diamond Extreme Runs. Nothin' studlier than getting scarred and/or crippled up and/or killed taking a shot at the trail no one else would even try in the summertime with rappelling equipment, much less on skis.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!