Wednesday, March 2, 2005

Hollywood Bimbo Update


Sorry, can't write tonight. I'm too broken up. I've been weeping, and drinking in the dark and remembering old times. Y'see, I caught the above on the Fox News website yesterday, and it just ripped my heart out. I thought I was over her, but apparently not...she used to nod at MY rocks before she went all Hollywood. Cold blooded bitch. Enjoy it while ya' can, Brad buddy. She's the best, but remember, I taught her everything she knows. (sob)

In Our Next Episode: Why Paris turned from shy librarian's assistant into a world-famous slut and the real reason J-Lo and Julia were spoiled for all other men. (Twins? Phfft, yeah right. She'll be back...)

1 comment:

  1. Yo, Dust. This comment has absolutely nothing to do with the entry to which it is attached.

    Just wanted to share this photo of my new love:

    http://weblog.waynelutz.net/images/Mary.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!