Sunday, March 13, 2005

Worst Wheelchair Ramp EVER


Bet there ain't no problem finding handicapped parking at this tourist spot.

So, whazzup around here? Been a little out of pocket lately, and will in fact return to OOP status shortly. Just thought I'd whup a quicky in here just to let y'all know I haven't forgotten you. Speaking of quickies:

I love advertising with a message, and I must say that in this case, they've coughed up some pretty good advice by any measure.

I'm not a big holiday guy, but I finally ran across a couple I can support, and you still have time to celebrate both of them as they are on back-to-back days starting tomorrow:

First, March 14th is "Steak and a BJ Day," a male-oriented holiday for lovers which is related to Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day, as you perfectly well know, is for women. Men were feeling left out especially as our needs are so simple compared to women. No expensive presents, no jewelry, no flowers, no listening for hours to our "needs" and watching boring movies. Our version of a great, romantic day is pretty straightforward. This one's for us.

Second, March 15th is International Eat an Animal For PETA Day. On that day, you should eat at least parts of, and preferably a complete animal at every single meal and for each snack throughout the day, and loudly give all credit for same to PETA. Drop a line to the dickheads at PETA and let them know how they've inspired you.

Short and sweet tonight...gotta get some sleep...

In Our Next Episode: Romantic pix from "S&BJ Day" submitted by random readers.

1 comment:

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!