Monday, September 26, 2005

Flag Me? I Don't Think So. Flag You, Buddy!

So, has anyone other than me noticed this little dude up on the "Blogger" menu line? It allows passing dipwads to vote whether they think your blog ought to be "flagged" for one reason or another.


Yeah. Your average internet user is a rocket scientist capable of that level of decision-making, especially as the criteria for "flagging" a blog is that you just don't much like what's being said there. If there are enough people "flagging" the thing, Blogger Inc. will be happy to list the "flagged" site as containing potentially "objectionable" content. They base this on the idea that crowds of people make good decisions. They even quote "The Wisdom of Crowds". Now THERE'S a great idea. We all know how well crowd decisions tend to work out:



Whose bright idea was that? If I discuss Negro Nagin, Muslim bomb-throwers, Palestinian animals, bimbo hose monsters (hi, Britney!), slope-headed New Orleans mouth breathers, Democrats, goofy-tooth trailer-trash, or that despicable twat who's body-surfing the mouldering corpse of her dead soldier-kid to the front page every day, I'm guessing I'm gonna get flagged by any number of mewling leftist syncophants who believe the only people who should be fucked with are white males who work for a living.

Hmmm, on the other hand, I could get a bunch of my right-wing-reactionary buds to bang the shit out of the flags on every Democratic, blame-America-first blog we can find. How funny would that be to flag every blog that mentions The Unibanger (Clinton) or that supercilious fat fuck Kennedy as containing "objectionable content"? Hell, I'll bet I can set up 20 or 30 new blogger accounts all by myself just to hit flags.

Heh, heh, heh -- never mind. Flag away. This is gonna be funny....

In Our Next Episode: I issue coded directives to my army of brainwashed drones to slam the flags of identified dickhead sites. ('Cause I SAID they are, that's why...)

5 comments:

  1. Groupthink - Good for lynchings, Nazis and the Far Left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if there's a way to find out if you've been flagged? They should tell you who flagged you at least, so you can go kill them and stuff. I mean, why not bring the retardaciousness to its logical conclusion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who, the fuck, gets to decide what "objectionable material" is, anyway??? Oh, that's right, a bunch of people who would never visit your site except the one time they were offended.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm askin', if I click it, does it, like, notify you? Send you little e-mail notes? Because, man, I just hammered on that little thing.

    Meanwhile, Dust ol' chum, if you weren't such a cautious dude, you could run proper blogware on your own site. You could set up a "flag" that would identify the "offended" parties and then make 'em into blog topics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTF indeed. If I was a gekko-like geek with time on my hands I'd link my blogger account to a spoof, write up a storm about Stormfront, capture everyone who flags me and fuck fuck fuck with em. But, eh, unlike the pinko douche-bags who came up with this idea, I work for a living.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!