Sunday, November 6, 2005

CNN Fabricates More Bullshit By Omission


CNN scumbags once again minimize the gutter "Religion O' Peace's" proclivity for rabid, mad-dog violence:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/11/06/france.riots/index.html


Read this article. Do the words "MUSLIM" or "ISLAM" show up anywhere in here with the exception of this single sentence?
The vandalism has spread to around 20 communities with large immigrant and Muslim populations who've been plagued by poverty, unemployment and alleged discrimination.

The ENTIRE REST OF THE ARTICLE might as well be about a post-game college frat party that's gotten out of hand as the result of the accidental death of some teenagers.

Useless fuckers. Why does ANYONE continue to think that CNN has anything to do with reporting news? The word "Infatada" is popping up more and more even in socialist France's commie controlled press, but I'll bet you ain't heard it on CNN. CNN DOES spend a lot of time whining about them po' starving "Africans and Arabs" in their festering little pustules of Muslim neighborhoods and how they're unemployed and no one cares about them.

Bullshit. France is a socialist state. They ain't working, but the State is taking care of them. The problem is that these animals don't like France, don't like the French, and want to destroy the country, all worthy goals if there was any likelihood that it wasn't going to be replaced by a 7th Century Islamic Califate.

Bet you didn't hear THAT on CNN.


Here's some more news for ya' you CNN followers probably haven't seen:
Even nursery schools have not been spared the fury of those igniting unrest.

Five classrooms of the Sleeping Beauty Nursery School in Grigny, in the Essonne region, south of Paris, went up in flames late on Saturday along with two classrooms of another school, police said.

It was at least the third nursery school set ablaze in several days.

In quiet Acheres, on the edge of the St Germain forest west of Paris, arsonists torched a nursery school late on Friday.

Mayor Alain Outreman tried to cool tempers as some residents demanded the army be deployed or suggested that citizens band together to protect neighbourhoods.

"We are not going to start militias," he said. "You would have to be everywhere."

So, they're burning nursery schools and even the useless fucking French are getting fed up enough to threaten to defend themselves(!?!?!) Did I get this from CNN?

Hell, no. It's from the English version of "Al Jazeera". 'Course, the word "Muslim" didn't show up there, either, but then they are a blatant propaganda organ for the Religion O' Peace, and don't have pretensions of being the premier news-gathering organization in the world as the leftist CNN maggots have annointed themselves.


In Our Next Episode: The French surrender and begin rounding up Jews again, French women begin dressing in sacks, collaborating with the bomb-makers and learning how to make that weird ululating warble that's the hallmark of Arab women and other Gorillas In The Mist (On the upside, it's easier than learning German. Again.) The Religion O' Peace burns every single synagogue in Paris and sets up a "Saw The Head Off A Christian" press center at the Arc d'Triomphe (reported by CNN as "establishing civil rights for oppressed Muslims".)

Stand by for an update on whom the French surrender to.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, way to NaNo! You're beating all of us.

    Watch the French end up doing something even we evil Satanist Merkin fascists would balk at. Just wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ole Blue The Heretic06 November, 2005 18:18

    If Islam would have been a political party the government and people in general would look upon them as they do Nazis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, you're both correct. Most people think that France consists only of Maurice Chevalier boffing little girls, springtime in Paris, and rancid tradesmen and hookers.

    In point of fact, underlying a bone-deep national cowardice and utterly undeserved and vastly overinflated sense of self-worth, the most notable feature of this "democracy" is a no-bullshit, vicious police state.

    Should be entertaining.

    - AD -

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess this wouldn't be a good time to mention that I really happen to like the French?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe it or not I was accused elsewhere of being a-feared of A. Dust because I didn't comment on this post (long sordid story, I'm sparing you the d's). So here I am. What's this bullshit about them being Islamic? Who gives a shit? This crap is no different than the Rodney King riots. With the difference that they are in France and the rioters figure it's only a matter of time before Le Grande Armee surrenders to them, so why not push it awhile. But it's no intifada. It's a bunch of kids with the misfortune of having parents who emigrated to France rather than to L.A. If they'd gone there they'd all be the spoiled children of convenience store owners by now instead of the nihilistic useless fuckers they are. They remind me of English football fans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two things:

    1. You are fucking awesome.

    2. Post your damn RSS feed URL so I can blogroll you.

    3. HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm drunk and I lied, there are more things.

    4. My photoblog has made the final cut for the Canadian Blog Awards to keep voting. I won't win, I'm up against 2 of my favourite photoblogs, including the #2 blog at Photoblogs.org, but I can at least try not to come in last.

    Hugs,
    Nox

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!