Sunday, September 24, 2006

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Here's the deal; I've got just a SHITPOT full of stuff to post about. But I've also got a major run to go on first thing in the morning with my crew which is gonna involve a couple hundred miles, consumption of some TBA quantity of beer, JD Single-Barrel, and BBQ'd pig parts and a live band (which we will listen to, not consume, smart-ass), not to mention which I owe a major email to one of my favorite people ever.
-----> <-----

So you guys are just gonna have to wait in line till it's your turn.

OK, OK, don't get your panties in a knot. Look, depending on how hung over and/or saddle-sore and/or incarcerated I am, I'll post later. Promise. I may need bail money, so hit your ATMs to max and stand by for further updates.

In the meantime, some redheads. (I like redheads. Or had I mentioned that?)



You're welcome.

Check back now and again. I'll be posting stuff filling in around the redheads. Won't even bother with a new entry, just edit this one. Give me something nice to look at while I'm pontificating....

In Our Next Episode: Well, no more redheads for awhile -- hate to overdose anyone.

6 comments:

  1. Ole Blue The Heretic26 September, 2006 16:20

    You are now a hero of mine! Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno abour redhead No. 2, Dust. She don't look quite uh legal, if ya get my drift if ya catch my meanin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 looks more legal than #1.

    What site you lookin' at, AD?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm getting them off the Internet. There wouldn't be anything illegal on the Internet. That would be...well, illegal, which of course isn't allowed.

    (Related: Which is why I wish the UN would stop dicking around and pass a resolution telling the Koreans to stop being assholes so WE can stop having to deal with it. I mean, there oughta be a law.)

    Also, I edited the pix to keep my site from being Triple X'd. I saw the originals. Trust me, these are BIG girls...

    - AD -

    ReplyDelete
  5. God, I'm glad I got to see all of number 1!!!

    Please, sir, can we have more???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just popped in and found myself privvy to male conversation I have no business hearing.

    So back I go to pj's place now. Just forget you evvvvvvvvver saw me.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!