'Cause all you perverts hammered my bandwidth lusting after redheads, that's why. Or, alternately, all you persons of discerning taste have been repeatedly viewing the page the better to appreciate the golden drops of wisdom dribbling out of here.
Eww.
Either way, I've moved some stuff, set up new servers, and done other tech wizardry which should alleviate the problem. Try it after 14:00 (2:00PM) Central, when the bandwidth clocks reset, and all should be just bitchin.
In Our Next Episode: Likely some sort of less bandwidth-intensive content. ["Discerning." OK, I can retire now. I've finally used every snotty, black-drag-artiste, east-coast-Yoko, supercilious-intelligentsia-fag word in the English language.]
"OK, I can retire now. I've finally used every snotty, black-drag-artiste, east-coast-Yoko, supercilious-intelligentsia-fag word in the English language."
ReplyDeleteHave you ever said brobdingnagian?
You're here! And you fucked up your scroll bar! Don't they teach you guys proper coding, fuck sake?
ReplyDeleteThank you for not posting naughty photos of ALL the red heads you know.
Mark: Sadly, yes. It was a very personal (read "penis-related") posting and is probably the only time in English history "brobdingnagian" was used in a negative or speculative sense.
ReplyDeleteGekko: What,are you kidding? NOBODY gets my GOOD stuff.
And to which scroll bar fuckage are you referring? Looks OK on my IE and Firefox....
- AD -