Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Politics: Biden Gives Democratic Stamp Of Approval To "Clean" Black Dude

From the newswire: Joseph Biden explains why Obama is an acceptable negro for national politics:
“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”
This story, of course, will probably die without a ripple, since Biden is a darling of the liberal/left media. Any Republican saying that would have the FBI crawling up his ass looking for a hate crime. In any real world, the headline would have been:

BIDEN LAUNCHES PRESIDENTIAL BID! (Click Following For Video Report!)



In Our Next Episode: Biden says a broad who can hide her bitchiness and bull-dyke attitude as well as Hillary just might have a shot at the White House.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Biden said all that. And now it's about backtracking to explain the context.

    Clean as a whistle. I guess that means you can blow him without worrying about getting an STD?

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!