C'mon, guys, haven't I taught you anything?
What else have you been keeping from me? I'm VERY disappointed.
And, yeah, I know she's Sasha Cohen's old lady. A tad nauseating, but more than compensated for by this clear indication that she's as freakshow in real life as the movie would have you believe...
Oh, fine. You're forgiven. But let's learn a lesson here, team. We can do better.
-------------------------------------
Other than that, how's everyone?
I've been watching the NRA this week. They've taken a stand against the government denying gun purchases to anyone on a terrorist watch list. They say that being on a list like that doesn't mean anything and the practical effect is that otherwise eligible persons can't buy just because the government sez so, and not for any particularly defined reason.
The left, meanwhile, is absolutely throwing a runaway, grand mal shit-fit 'cause the evil NRA wants to allow terrorists to have guns:
"When I tell people that you can be on a terrorist watch list and still be allowed to buy as many guns as you want, they are shocked," said Paul Helmke, president of the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence, which supports Lautenberg's bill."
OK, even for leftist scumbags, this is pretty fucking transparent. Aren't you the same bunch that got all weak-kneed and weepy with righteous indignation because TSA isn't letting assholes on "The List" get onto an airplane (aka "WMD with a flightplan")?
Oh, I see. THEN The List is a MAJOR intrusion into our rights.
You can't have it both ways. If Abdul has to take a slow boat back to the sandbox where his line was spawned for the 10-year reunion of his madrassa because he can't get past The List onto an airplane and YOU'LL STOP WHINING ABOUT IT, then I'm willing to let him fuck off and not get a Federally-approved gun, either.
He'll just have to buy it on the street like the gang turds do, preferably at the same time he's getting his detonators and block of C-4 (as with software, "bundles" are cheaper in the terrorist supply game).
Self-righteous pricks.
-------------------------------------
And, for a record-setting second time in a single week for linking to a specific blogger's home blog entries, a little something inspired by one of Dawn's writeups:
Well, Some Are, Some Aren't
-------------------------------------
And, finally, just to prove I have y'all's best interest at heart:
In Our Next Episode: Still focused like a laser, Bill Clinton takes on the world crisis of obesity. And starvation.
I'm from the Left. Make my standard a double, please...
ReplyDeleteMan, I really have it in for the left lately. Must be their fault.
Yeah, throw them in Gitmo, but let them buy a gun first! Makes a lot of freakin' sense. The right is as upfucked as the left, you have to admit. The only sensible thing is to think for yourself - wot a concept.
ReplyDeletePaula Sez: Yeah, throw them in Gitmo, but let them buy a gun first!
ReplyDeleteOh, c'mon. Getting chucked into Gitmo is rather a step up from being on a "watch list". Besides, I understand they take their guns away from them there.
- AD -
(Nope, I don't defend upfuckery from the "political" right either. Scumbag politicians are scumbag politicians. OTOH, the traditional philosophical right's insistance that you think for yourself and take responsibility for the outcome instead of letting the nanny government do it for ya pretty much falls dead center into your concept...)
"Besides, I understand they take their guns away from them there."
ReplyDeleteThat's because they need one hand free for the Koran and the other to wipe.
Women aren't for decoration? Shit. Then what am I supposed to hang on those meat hooks in my basement?
ReplyDelete"You better lock it up."
ReplyDelete"You lock it up."
Loved Wedding Crashers in all it's stupidity. And yeah, Isla Fisher is h-h-h-h-h-hotttttt!
Which reminds me, you seen Children of Men? It's really cool in a Blade Runner sort of way, and Julianne Moore is in it, and looking good as ever.
'and looking good as ever."
ReplyDeleteBriefly.
Wedding Crashers was HEE-LARIOUS. I'm ready to watch that one again!
ReplyDeleteYeah, much too small a part, I agree, Mark. I almost put something in the comment about her being hot, even after getting shot in the neck, but I didn't want to give away anything.
ReplyDelete