Saturday, September 1, 2007

And, From Our "Too Stupid To Link To" File...

It turns out that Diana is still dead and is apparently not getting any better, despite the sweaty efforts of every crystal-gazing moron on the planet.

On the upside, some goofball claims to be in contact with her, and says Diana's helping sick children "transition" to the "other side".

Fox News covered this. Really.

But before you get to the online version of this Breaking Story, you have to hack through a 45-second long commercial in which sincere men extol the virtues of the latest dick stiffener in the same hushed, reverent tones that many True Believers use to discuss the Second Coming.

Wait, there's a joke there. Uhmmm...ah, nevermind.



Once past that, you get to the (rather greenish) meat of the story which is:


No, I'm not going to link to it. It's just TOO freakin' stupid. Look it up yourself, ya lazy bastid.

Summary: It's an extensive interview with a "medium" who, surprise, surprise, turned out to be full of shit. For starters, anyone that size calling themselves a "medium" is already trying to pull a quick one. She's at least an "XX Large" and might be an "XXX," which, of course, would make her a "Porn Medium," a little-known Brit size used to classify large women who make their living trying to get Royalty to rise.

BaRUMP-bump.

Where was I? Oh, yeah.

Consider: The question was "Where Is Diana Today?" and the psychic's mealy-mouthed, touchy-feely answer was "helping kids." Riiiiiight, that makes perfect sense.

OK, look, this isn't brain surgery. Assuming that we get past the obvious answer of "turning into Royal Coffin Sludge," I think there's no question that wearing that hat in public pretty well condemned her to spending eternity someplace a damned sight warmer than a kiddie way-station.

In Our Next Episode: I discover that I've posted three times in 24 hours, and suddenly realize the Levitra commercial might be hinting at a better way to spend my Saturday. Film at 11.

2 comments:

  1. This is bull shit that slut was NOT FAITH FULL to Charles and she is taking it in the rectum from S!A!T!A!N! I read this in the STAR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is she wearing a cable spool?

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!