Click on the image below to link to the full cartoon at salon.com (can't put it all here -- copyright, y'know):
OK, here's the scoop, since I apparently REALLY have to explain it to the Post: If you don't think it's funny, or if you don't like it, or it doesn't conform to your political agenda -- DON'T PUBLISH IT. If, on the other hand, you don't publish it because it will offend some asshole somewhere, YOU ARE A COWARD.
Get the difference? Fuck me, what is this, Journalism 101? You're supposed to be the WASHINGTON POST, ya assholes.
Oh, well. And here yet again, The Mohammed Cartoons. Don't blame me, ya bomb-throwing, homicidal, 7th-century psychotics.
The Washington Post made me do it:
In Our Next Episode: I get incensed over something or another.
My only real fear is this is all going to somehow shut down Burning Man before I get a chance to negotiate a Free Love Week with my beneficiary and get over there.
ReplyDelete