Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Nothin' Tonight...

So thought I'd open up a little about my personal life for you. 'Tis the season, and whatnot. Anyhow, since y'all know nothing about my long-term charity work, I figgered I'd toss a couple of my adoptees out there for ya. I was originally going for a Tiny Tim type, but they were fresh out of bunged-up li'l heart-tuggers, so I had to take what was available. Doesn't matter, really. If you're gonna be picky, your heart's not really into it, that's my theory, so I welcomed the poor little waifs with open arms.


As you can see, my Christmas spirit is completely engaged this year. In fact, I have high hopes of adopting another. I've found that in situations like this, giving till it hurts (or at least till you can't anymore) is really the only way to go.

In Our Next Episode: Hey! I heard that! That's just wrong. You're going to prison, pervert.
AND Holiday Advice: How to stretch your Christmas giving budget by spreading it around one dollar at a time, and maps to clubs that will let you do that.
ALSO Scheduled: No Bimbos. Even redheads. Except as driven by events.

2 comments:

  1. The top one. Need more pics. Oh hell, the bottom one too! Come on, it's the season for SHARING...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF, no Christmas poon???

    Happy Holidays, AD!

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!