Well, this guy thinks so:
However, it seems less certain when one considers that most Americans consider it to be torture when their cable goes out in the middle of a midnight infomercial.
Now, call me a silly ol' reactionary, but convincing some dickhead he's going to die when he's actually getting nothing but a high-volume swirly somehow doesn't seem in the same category as crushing one's head in a vice or running an electric drill through the ol' kneecaps, or working one over with a meat cleaver, blowtorch, and wire cutters, all of which are widely accepted methods of dealing with infidels and other sects by the Religion Of Peace, even if you're only looking for an entertaining afternoon and not actually trying to get any information.
However, never let it be said that I didn't research fully. I found the following on YouTube, which will probably require you to register as an adult to view because your basic dumb-assed kid will not understand it's a CIA interrogation method, and will therefore likely turn it into a game.
It's a 5 or 6 minute video of a wad o' black-clad leftist maggots making meandering statements and demonstrating waterboarding on some Iranian volunteer in Washington DC. After listening to him natter along for a bit, I would have bought a ticket to watch if they'd stuck the main Comrade's head in a bucket till HE stopped twitching.
Anyhoo....
Two observations:
- Is it just me, or is that female "interrogator" enjoying this just WAY too much? When she's not doing her day job as a revolutionary, I suspect she spends most of her time dressed in black leather, crushing testicles under stiletto heels. Either way, she's missed her calling -- she'd fit right in at Gitmo.
- At the end of it, watching Abdullia Hamerchacharimohammedbanger bitch about how horrible it was was pretty funny, but does anyone else want to bury him to his waist and stone him for a bit, just for a quick comparison to his civilized people's Government-sanctioned method of dealing with little girls committing fornication? I suspect we'd shortly agree that getting him all wet and shit was WAY worse.
Now, WTF has waterboarding got to do with Evil Wimmin, you ask?
Hah! Piker! You've never been in a suffocating (dare I say "drowning"?) relationship with some evil bimbo who has a death-grip on your genitalia, or you wouldn't be asking. It makes waterboarding look like a sponge bath.
I recommend it. Much as with other forms of slow death, it just feels soooooooo GOOD when you finally quit it.
Evil Wimmin Music: The granddaddy of them all is "El Paso."
Blacker than night were the eyes of Felina,Yer life is over, buddy. It's just a matter of time.
Wicked and evil while casting her spell.
My love was deep for this Mexican maiden;
I was in love but in vain, I could tell.
(Pick the version below that you think likely most applies to your listening style:)
Marty Robbins (original author):
Grateful Dead, 1992
Steve Martin, "Comedy Isn't Pretty"
In Our Next Episode: Demonstrators give each other "purple nurples". And later, come out and demonstrate against something or another.
Even Marty couldn't do it like the Dead...
ReplyDeleteNow I gotta go watch the evil bitch who should be wearing heels and hose!