Yeah, well, at least where you disappeared off to had 'scape' around the land. Don went out to the earthly equivalent of the moon for his retreat. Me? I just talked an ex-family member down from the ledge and kept his sibs and 'rents from being even more annoying than usual.
There's probably nothing really like the wide open spaces to clear one's mind. Can't help but be completely jealous.
ReplyDeleteYeah, well, at least where you disappeared off to had 'scape' around the land. Don went out to the earthly equivalent of the moon for his retreat. Me? I just talked an ex-family member down from the ledge and kept his sibs and 'rents from being even more annoying than usual.
ReplyDeleteWish I'd been there. Or was going there. It's been a long time since I last gazed out on a landscape with no human-built stuff on it.
ReplyDeleteDid you or yours take that picture??? Holy wow.
ReplyDeleteYup, I took it with a panorama function on the IPhone, believe it or not.
ReplyDelete