Monday, May 7, 2012

Since Everyone Seems So Nosey...

I accidentally shot this frame while I was setting up a bike camera today. I almost tossed it, then thought "aw, what the hell."


NOW you've seen my picture. Yeah, some of the stuff is blurred. Get over it.

You're welcome.

In Our Next Episode: I accede to popular request and start using a fucking doily coaster.

4 comments:

  1. Finally, a reality that is better than my imagination. About time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! Made me blush - ain't done THAT in awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahem. So... I'm nominating you for a "Kreativ Blogger Award" and I wrote about it here http://serenebabe.net/2012/05/14/my-kreative-blogger-award-nomination/ -- if you choose to accept, I think all you do is follow the steps I took in my post.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long story short: I'm pulling down the award post.

    Longer story: That's the old me, the present day me feels oogy making a post like that.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!