Friday, May 25, 2012

Threefer

Item #1: Mullet Ragout

This is the cover on a game box I ran across a few months ago. Were American families EVER quite this horrifying?


Item #2:  Perversion In The 50s. Your Parents and/or Grandparents Were Freaks

This is the cover of a magazine I saw tonight. Leave aside the fact that I thought that "Physical Culture" was code from Hawkeye Pierce's MASH days for a nudist magazine, did you have any idea that people in the 40s/50s were so sexually adventurous? The articles on this one are "A Woman's Intimate Story," and "What is True 'Sex Freedom'?" followed, somewhat disturbingly, by "Stomach Ulcer - How I Licked It." I mean, I thought I'd seen everything, but these clowns are clearly into perversions that just leave me standing, and we haven't even gotten to the "Married To A Child Mind" article yet.


Item #3: Disappointment, Thy Name Is Bar

Maxim magazine has declared model Bar Refaeli as the "Hottest Woman In The World," leading their top 100 list. I am bitterly disappointed. I mean, she ain't even a redhead or nothing.

Non-Redhead Bar Refaeli, A Bitter Disappointment

Oh, well, at least Adrianne Palicki was in the top 10. That's some small comfort, I suppose.

Adrianne, Providing Some Small Comfort In My Distress

In Our Next Episode: Even my freakin' eyelids are burned. The downside to 8 hours solid on a motorcycle when you've forgotten your sun-screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!