I was, as almost always, alone. Today I'm feeling lonely, too. Lonelier than usual. But they're not related, being alone and being lonely. It's just that I'm not a crew rider, normally. When I'm with a crew, it's usually specific-purpose - a particular run, a particular bar, a particular event, a particular piece of business. For just getting out and about, it's almost always just me. The peace of the ride, communing with the bike -- it's all a solo pursuit. Go where I want. Do what I want. See who I want. Take the time that I want. Eat where I want.
Like this little cafe I stopped at in a little town that's barely more than a crossroad in Oklahoma. You've never heard of the town. Neither had I, other than as a road sign pointing a direction I'd never taken before. I pulled up out front -- early, no lunch traffic yet. Starting to get warm -- it eventually got to be better than 100 today. The sign next to the "No Cards!" warning says all you need to say about this place.
Wrote about a thousand words about it, about the sad desperation of the young waitress there and our ennui in a nondescript room in a dusty truckstop motel in Waurika, and heat in Wichita Falls, and rednecks in Archer City, and.....well, and about the rest of the ride.
But I just got in not long ago, and I'm sunburned, windburned and my ass is ride-chapped nearly to my shoulders, and those thousand words need to be put into some kind of order, so I'm showering and going to bed instead. Maybe I'll put them up here tomorrow.
Or not.
For now, a little biker pr0n...
![]() |
| Veronica's Curves Against My Thighs At About 70 |



http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=354005&catid=183877&aid=338666
ReplyDeletehttp://chamoisbuttr.com/
m'kay?
Hah, Gekko! So like a guy to offer up solutions when the gal just wants to talk. Uhm, wait, what?
ReplyDeleteI am building up more and more words that need spewing out but dammit there is important non-written shit to do. Keep this up, you'll help me get my ass kick-started. Any day now. Hmm. Maybe the next few minutes.
ReplyDeleteHow did you take a picture of yourself while you were riding your motorcycle if you were alone? are you magical?
ReplyDeleteSerenebabe: Yes. Yes I am.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I have an app on my iPhone (SnappyCam) that I can set to take a pic every 5 seconds (or whatever time I like) forever -- just set it up, punch the button, and make a few passes to see what you get...
Snappy!
ReplyDelete