Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Week #1: New Year Day

My understanding is that making a resolution is mandated by law. Some sort of Obama/Bloomberg/Nanny Government hybrid, if I've got the story right.

It fucking figures.

OK, here it is (you can call off the cops now:)

To post at least one blog entry per week for the entire year.

Since this is the first thing I've put up in over a month (and also counts as the first week's entry -- yes, yes it does, don't argue,) this may be a challenge. But, what the hell, if I can slam NaNoWriMo, I can do this, right?

On the other hand, practically no one's reading it anyhow. So if I'm going to, it's going to have to be for me.

Because I haven't got anything else to do.

Crap. Damned government.

3 comments:

  1. Are you putting this on a spreadsheet thinger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'll bet I can keep track of whether I've managed to get 52 posts in a year without a spreadsheet -- unless you're talking about the wordcount spreadsheet I mentioned in

    The Grind

    in which case, yeah, I am -- I'm at level 4, which requires 400 words per day, coming up on 5500 points of no apparent value whatsoever.

    But I'm winning, y'see.

    'Cause I got points.

    No, I don't understand it either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTF??? NO SPREADSHEET??? It's not a resolution if there's no spreadsheet.

    I'll be reading. And nagging you if you fail to post.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!