Monday, July 28, 2014

Week #30: Tripod Update

Nothing new, except his kitten is missing. This is not great news, since, although older cats come and go to suit themselves and often disappear for days or weeks on end, kittens do not. It's near certainty something got her.

Ah, well. Nature of living out in the boondocks. Circle o' life and all that. Hard telling if Tripod notices one way or the other. He keeps looking around and giving a semi-distress call, which is getting no response. I don't know if it's related. I mean, he's a cat, right?

RIP, Tripod's Bud.
Probably.

3 comments:

  1. You have birds of prey around? We lost kittens to them -- and coyotes and once, I suspect, to a passerby smitten by kittenly beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww poor kitteh. Maybe he needs a new lil buddy? :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!