Thursday, April 9, 2020

Veronica

Got Veronica out and about yesterday -- temps near 90, teeny breeze, low humidity, traffic down about 50% -- perfect day to get a couple of hundred miles of relaxation in...

Out And About Social Distancing The Crap Out Of It All
Some notes here:

1. No, that's not a COVID mask. It's an "everything's under construction and everytime I pass someone on the road, the roadgrit tries to sand my face off" mask. It comes and goes based on need. Of course, it probably will be off whenever I run at 80MPH or so through one a' them free-range COVID clouds.

2. Yes, Veronica is my bike. No, I've explained it before. Go look it up.

3. No, my tits are not better than yours. Well, actually that one may or may not be true -- I'll be needing pictures to pass on it in individual cases. But either way, in the picture that's just the wind hitting me weird while I was half-crouching to reach the camera to take the shot.

1 comment:

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!