I need a haircut. I don't care that the state just shut down again. My hair was last cut by a gal at a barbershop who asked if my name was my name and became a FB friend by virtue of being close friends with some people I know and like. Now I notice her posts once in a while and have to admit that if I wasn't monogamously attached I might take an active interest. However, I'm a lot older, and while that doesn't discourage me on account of my history, it seems I could be growing beyond that. But she's a nicely round blonde covered in tattoos and has a nice face, so, y'know. I might check to see if she's up to doing haircuts under the table, or at least outside her closed shop. Failing that, my hair sticks out at the sides now and looks ridiculous. Today I'm wearing a hat indoors.
Silver fox! I like it 🦊
ReplyDeleteDid she say which one should get the axe?
ReplyDeleteI need a haircut. I don't care that the state just shut down again. My hair was last cut by a gal at a barbershop who asked if my name was my name and became a FB friend by virtue of being close friends with some people I know and like. Now I notice her posts once in a while and have to admit that if I wasn't monogamously attached I might take an active interest. However, I'm a lot older, and while that doesn't discourage me on account of my history, it seems I could be growing beyond that. But she's a nicely round blonde covered in tattoos and has a nice face, so, y'know. I might check to see if she's up to doing haircuts under the table, or at least outside her closed shop. Failing that, my hair sticks out at the sides now and looks ridiculous. Today I'm wearing a hat indoors.
ReplyDelete