Tuesday, November 30, 2021

13.1

 

Says everything you need to know about  my NaNo "experience" this month. As they used to say, "Close, but no cigar," except not only no cigar, but not much in the way of "close" either.

I did make it over half-way (barely). So I'm gonna go ahead and join up with all those folks with the "13.1" stickers on their cars to let everyone know they finished -- not a marathon, but -- well, a half marathon. 

I presume everyone half-high-fived them as they crossed the half-finish line. Probably more like "high-two-and-a-halfed" them. Personally, I'm gonna take my pile of crickets, who are providing the background ambience for this lonely mile-marker, and we're all gonna go back home and have a drink. 

Once we pull our head out of this project and figure out where the hell we are. 

Probably Should Have Turned Left Back In Winnemucca

 

2 comments:

  1. That’s a lot of writing when you’re working a real job too. I should know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it seems like I'd remember that what with all the times I've given it a shot with only once making it. Eh, no biggie. Won't remember it next year, either -- but maybe I'll have enough common sense to give it a miss anyhow...

      Delete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!