Saturday, December 25, 2021

My Second-Favorite Christmas Present This Year

Wherein The Beneficiary Once Again Establishes She Knows Me Better Than Anyone


Stand by for further postings before the end of the year concerning a dust storm that nearly took me down on my motorcycle (much excitement and derring-do, as you've come to expect from these pages, or at least a couple of pictures) as well as an end of year wrap-up in which I discover that Paula has more visitors and comments on any single one of most of her posts than I've had since LAST January.

I shall then explain at length why it doesn't matter at all, then sulk in the corner with my New Year's Day bottle of Irish whiskey and mutter vaguely whiny sounding but incomprehensible imprecations until I start into the New Year at which point NO one has any stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!