Sunday, May 9, 2004

Yet Another Graphics Moan...Not Including TFWC, But Soon...

As it happens, I'm pissed at The Fucking Weather Channel (TFWC). More on that later. (I just figured you wanted to know what the TFWC stuff was about.) Didn't have time to post on it before, and ain't going to now. But I will soon.



Today, however, graphics. Note that I've fixed the links so that they actually have text on them instead of using graphics (see entry below for all that). I'm informed by Gekko that the links I put into the posting below also don't work. A quick check reveals that Yahoo! gets snotty when you link shit to their servers. Just can't win.



Fine. Soon I'll move the whole shiteree to another server, which will work out. You'll know it's done when you hit this site and it redirects you.



In Our Next Episode: TFWC. Really. Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!