So, anyhow, this blog has some way cool graphics associated with it. The problem being that they reside on another server, which means they have to be loaded up, which apparently blogger.com doesn't do all that well. This means that there are no backgrounds, no link graphics, no nada. Shit.
OK, I'll fix it. Someday. If you want to see what the whole package looks like when all the shizznit is online, go to each of the following links, hit your back button, then go to the next. When you're done, the page should look like it's supposed to, because the graphics will load out of your temporary internet files. As soon as you "reload" the page, however, it's all gone.
Did I say "Shit"?
Ah, yes, I did. Well, I'll move the whole ball of wax somewhere where it will work someday soon. In the meantime, just suck it up and deal with it. Anyhow, the links:
Background: Click HERE", then hit the back arrow...
Link #1: Click "HERE", then hit the back arrow.....
Link #2: Click "HERE", then hit the back arrow....
Link #3: Click "HERE", then hit the back arrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!