Saturday, February 5, 2005

Insulting Eggplants

The mini-sprog dropped by for a visit today. She watched me updating for a bit, then the subject came up concerning whether there might be a picture of her on the computer somewhere. I dug around and produced a picture taken just before last Christmas. In the photo, I was holding her and she was reaching for the lights on the Christmas tree.



She looked at the picture and suddenly her eyes lit up. "Oh, I 'member! Let's..."



Something registered, and she looked into the 'tree corner' where the tree has been gone for at least a month, and where, in fact, she's been playing with a giant dollhouse several times a week since mid January.



"GRAMPA! WHERE'S THE CHRISTMAS TREE??!?!?!?! BRING IT BACK!"



Sigh. A one-time benefit, which has not only expired, but is long gone, and she's now decided it's a permanent entitlement.



I'm beginning to worry. She's 3 now, and is still a Democrat.



Unless she begins to show some signs of growing up, I'll have to take her to a Cognitive Development specialist to find out if we should do something.



I'm not too worried yet, but this can get a little spooky. A friend of mine's kid was diagnosed with incurable Liberalism, and not the relatively mild (but still devastating) McCain variant, either. Poor little Jake is an eggplant -- a full-blown, mouth-breathing, drool-in-his-shoes, Kennedyform 'tard.



They had to institutionalize him, of course. Sad story.



Funny cartoon (which I can't put up here due to copyright restrictions and the fact that I'm just too damned lazy to ask permission):



Shrink addressing distraught Democratic Donkey in a straightjacket: "It's time you got over the Presidential election."



Donkey: "Presidential?!?! I'm talking about the IRAQ election!"



Only one of a bunch of funny/pithy/like-that stuff on this guy's blog. Check it out.



In Our Next Episode: More Liberal Slammin' -- Hoo Yeah!





1 comment:

  1. Nice article on this post. I was doing a search for asbestos and your results showed up in the top 10. Although your info on asbestos was not exactl what I was looking for. I find some of it useful in one way or another.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!