Monday, February 7, 2005

Wanita Renea Young



I figgered since the girls' pic showed up here (see "The Left Begins Devouring Its Own Young" below), the least I could do is post one of La Skanque in order that she be properly recognized for her community service.



In Our Next Episode: Anyone know where I can find a pic of Judge Moron De La Fuckwit?

2 comments:

  1. I think the real money is in her TV interview yesterday when it looked like she was working on another on "anxiety attack" lawsuit.

    Instead suing two girls for chump change, FOXnews has much deeper pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh, who gives a fuck about some dumbass kids who can't think past their patronizing religion and an old fat hog who's so paranoid she needs to be put away.

    both got what they had coming to them.

    tah, your site is so inbred my dog can almost taste your sisters ass on your dick.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!