Know thine enemy, and all that.
At any rate, today, I ran across the following (for broadband users only -- don't try this with dialup or IDSN):
Make Firefox Even Faster!
Go to the address bar and type in " about:config "
Once it comes up, look for the following lines:
network.http.pipelining = False
network.http.pipelining.maxrequests = 4
network.http.proxy.pipelining = False
and replace with (Just click or double click the line to change it)
network.http.pipelining = True
network.http.pipelining.maxrequests = 30
network.http.proxy.pipelining = True
This means it will make 30 requests at once and not wait for a reply to the request before making another request and you'll be able to load pages MUCH faster.
Two things:
First: I was astounded to find out that any of these mouth-breathers could use software, much less figure out a way to manipulate it.
Second: This shit works. So, for those of you Firefox users not too proud to take tech advice from under the sheets, try it out. My Firefox browser just freakin' SMOKES since I done this little trick...
In Our Next Episode: Home Decoration Tips and Party Snack Ideas From Aryan Nations.
What is chilling about "Stormfront" members is that, in reading some of their commentary (as much as I could without puking), I have found that many of them seem to be very intelligent, and mainstream. Scares the hell out of me to know that people of above-average intellect can think like they do.
ReplyDelete