Spent a couple of very nice afternoons hanging out there chatting with the locals who, in rugged old west tradition, are bedrock solid folk, well informed in many things, abysmally ignorant of others, even as they occur under their noses. As are we all, I suppose. Anyhow, good food.
Just thought you'd like to know. Or if not you, someone will.
In Our Next Episode: A quick run down memory lane to visit with old friends who have reappeared.
Hi asbestos!
ReplyDeleteI don't have anything to say really. I felt sorry for you not having any comments and stuff.
Arf!
Robbie
:-)
Here's another comment.
ReplyDelete;-)
Rob
Shit! Here comes another!
ReplyDelete:-0
Rob
Sock it to me!
ReplyDeleteRob :-p
Asbestos,
ReplyDeleteI clicked on "next blog".. after getting a bit bored with yours'n/
http;//thandak.blogspot.com
:-)
Rob
Silly Robbie. You could say something profound like this: ooh, I lurve gyros!!
ReplyDelete- or -
Gyros are nummy!!
Learn from the master. Er, mistress. Whatever.
Hi, Dusty. :)
I'm not going to comment on your blog until you comment on my blog.
ReplyDeleteSo there.
For heaven's sake ass-bestos, will you pleeeze poast sumpin' so I can make a glittering comment?
ReplyDeleteRobbie ;-)
Peej, is that like I won't show you mine till you show me yours. You no how that goes, Love. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHey! Killer foto--whaahoo, babe!!
Bad Robbie :-)
Paula, are gyros a marital aid?
ReplyDeleteTrust me to lower the tone ;-)
Worshipfully yours, Poiple Shooze,
Robbie Robson :-)
When the hell are you going to get rid of this outdated shit and POST again?????
ReplyDelete