Sunday, March 25, 2007

Didn't Have Anything To Say Tonight

So, thought I'd just share the Hottest Female On Earth (aka Julianne Moore).

Yeah, I've put her on the blog before. Maybe a couple of times. Maybe here, here, and here, to be accurate, but it's been awhile and besides I figgered after snuffling around the porn star and the Undead, not to mention putting up with the "bear tits" conversation over on Gekko's blog, everyone deserved a taste of the good stuff.

So to speak.





Zowie. I mean, how does a slutmonkey, redheaded, spiky porn star compete with THAT?

In Our Next Episode: No redheads. (Well, maybe just the one. No point in going cold turkey.)

3 comments:

  1. Julianne Moore is nice, but I think this little strumpet will definitely give her a run for her money, especially as time goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Course there's this one, too!

    Scroll to the bottom of that page and click on "more lovely ladies", but, alas, no Moore. I already checked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was SO hot in Jurassic Park II, especially when her camera got the mommy stegasaurus all pissed off.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!