Saturday, March 10, 2007

Mixing The Good Stuff - A New Taste Treat

Ya know, I've always quite liked chocolate. Not loved it, mind, but a great fan. But I didn't really "get" the people who talk about chocolate like it's the Second Coming. I mean, it's freakin' dessert. Get a grip, people.

Now, if they could figure out how to mix chocolate and redheads, well by golly, then you'd have something.



Oh, dear. I believe I've had an epiphany. I think that's the medical term -- wouldn't want to be offensive. Not to mention which I've had a totally new experience -- my taste buds just popped.

---------------------------

The Beneficiary (who is a stone-fox blonde) saw this. She wasn't amused. Pshaw. Just goes to show you that men and women don't think the same way. Well, to be accurate, that's only half true:


In Our Next Episode: I think up something useful to post about.

3 comments:

  1. She wasn't amused

    It's fuckin' hilarious! And so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think starting at the bottom and working up would be the way to go with that redhead but I don't think I'd get past about halfway, speaking of halfway...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate the stereotype that all chicks dig romance. blech. romance is so gay. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!