Saturday, June 23, 2007

Miscellaneous Catch-Up Junk

Just trivia I needed to catch up on...

"Send A Brick To Congress"
(To give them a start on building the border wall...geddit?)

How could I have overlooked this?



They'll even send the brick for you if you're too lazy to do it yourself....

Education In The Mysteries Of Islam
No link here. Just a fairly direct summary image explaining the level of my desire to learn all about a homicidal gutter religion:


So, Go The Fuck Home, Ya Whiny Bastards
This one IS linked to a pretty funny story. Seems illegals are being ripped off by...are you ready?....IDENTITY THIEVES. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Oh, lordy, you couldn't make THAT shit up...


Evil Bitch
Why is anyone still listening to this bitter, twisted chunk of bad political wiring?
"We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
-- Hillary Clinton Speech To Rich-Bitch Dems, Barbara Boxer Fundraiser, June 28, 2004
Evil bitch.

Where are the true conservatives when we need them? Maybe Thompson will pass the test...seems to be saying the right things so far. Match his statements and actions to this:
"The social system based on and consonant with the altruist morality -- with the code of self-sacrifice -- is socialism, in all or any of its variants: fascism, Nazism, communism. All of them treat man as a sacrificial animal to be immolated for the benefit of the group, the tribe, the society, the state."

"Altruism is incompatible with freedom, with capitalism and with individual rights. One cannot combine the pursuit of happiness with the moral status of a sacrificial animal."

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities."
Ayn Rand

OK, what else....hmmm, think I've covered it all for the moment, except maybe for this:

Glad a morally superior outfit has taken over that swamp. It'll all be better now.

In Our Next Episode: We settle in on a subject and rag it mercilessly.

4 comments:

  1. If they confined the taking to say, George Soros, would anyone give a fuck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for echoes of Ayn Rand in the words of politicians is an exercise in absolute futility. Unless you just quoted Thompson, in which case a) I'm wrong and b) he couldn't possibly get elected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark Sez: ....Soros....

    No, I have to remain pure. It's his, so I can't want the looters to take it -- means they can take mine. Not to say I wouldn't laugh to see him in a pay-as-you-go bread line.

    Don Sez: ....a)...b)....
    a) You're right;
    b) He's got a shot. I hope.

    - AD -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe they can take Soros' under the aegis of giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Would that work for you?

    I thought so...

    :o)>

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!